TAFi’s mission is to reshape the way healthcare data is accessed, stored, and exchanged. Our goal is to deploy the fastest online platform for the exchange of protected patient health information so that innovators can bring their products to market more efficiently. With a data model that supports real-time blending, aggregating, and normalization of clinical data from any source, TAFi allows stakeholders to make better patient-facing decisions and technology builders to accelerate their go-to-market. TAFi was built by patients and with patients in mind – we’re here to liberate the data and make care more efficient and better for everyone.
About the role
Account Development Manager
We are looking for a sharp, forward-thinking Account Development Manager to join our team. In this position, you’ll be a key player in TAFi’s growth by owning the pipeline development for our technical sales team.
As an Account Development Manager at TAFi, you’ll be working with our executive and business development teams to test and prove out the sales methodologies and prospecting tools that will become TAFi’s sales playbook. The Account Development Manager will leverage their prior sales experience to work closely with our technical team to develop, maintain, and close a strong sales pipeline. The ideal candidate will also act as a mentor for existing and new team members, add value to the business, and grow at an accelerated level. The Account Development Manager will report to the COO and partner with our Business Development Team. The ideal candidate should also be excited to represent our team everywhere and evangelize the TAFi product from industry conferences to the board room.
Bonus points: B2B healthcare sales, or any healthcare expertise
- 2-3 years of proven Business Development/Sales success with expertise in cold calling/prospecting
- Experience in dealing directly with clients – ideally B2B/SaaS clients – who’ve had responsibility for selling and pitching products
- Experience with HubSpot or other CRM systems required
- Desire to grow career in a rapidly growing company
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written)
- Exceptional level of drive and passion for results
- Willingness to learn new skills and continue to build a career in sales
- Healthcare, enterprise experience or work with longer sales cycles
- Maintain an aggressive call volume every day with the intent to qualify key leads and create/maintain pipeline
- Utilize prior sales experience to consistently achieve high productivity standards, meeting and exceeding monthly objectives and quotas
- Primary responsibility is prospecting into targeted lists by creating strategic relationships to develop new sales opportunities from cold or inactive accounts
- Developing pitch decks, scheduling customer meetings, tracking customer requests, managing follow up tasks, reviewing contracts, and coordinating customer meetings with internal teams.
- With guidance and training, running TAFi demos and pitches with consultative question asking, guiding customers through marketing strategies and analytics analysis, and collaborating with the implementation team to strengthen the customer relationship and other follow ups
- Update and maintain Sales database as appropriate, including data discovery tied to initiatives
- Conduct concentrated marketing campaigns and forward-thinking customer outreach
- Report on weekly results, both qualitative and quantitative
- Expand knowledge of industry as well as the competitive posture of the company
Interested? Click here to begin applying now.