January 10, 2019
PharmaCann, LLC builds and operates best-in-class production facilities and retail dispensaries for marijuana-based products. We currently operate in the states of Illinois, New York, Massachusetts and Maryland as a medical cannabis provider to qualifying patients with three production facilities and nine dispensaries. As we continue to expand, we will become a national provider of both medical cannabis and adult-use products. We are looking for energetic, results-driven individuals to join our rapidly growing team and industry.
About the role
Assistant General Manager
The Dispensary Assistant Manager assists in all aspects of the daily operations. The Assistant Manager will have primary responsibility for order fulfillment, inventory, cash management, and daily reporting.
- Performs store open and closing responsibilities
- Conducts daily inventory counts and reconciliations
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliation
- Fulfills orders
- Maintains appropriate inventory levels and stock order points
- Communicate regularly with general manager and staff regarding inventory availability and discrepancies
- Follows all processes to ensure accuracy and safety protocols are maintained as part of the quality assurance program.
- Manage receiving process, approval or rejection of all cannabis related products within regulatory standards.
- Process cannabis waste in accordance with state and local law and within regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure required reporting is accurate and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure inventory and financial compliance
- Work with finance on inventory and cash accounting
- Assist General Manager with employee scheduling, reviews and performance management
- Assist GM in externally driving the Business
- In states with delivery, ensure appropriate inventory levels to support delivery and management of dispensary delivery manifests
- Develop cannabis market and product knowledge
- Fill in for PCR’s as needed
- Comply with all State regulatory matters
- 3-5 years experience in the retail industry ; Prior experience as a patient care rep or dispensary technician strongly preferred.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Experience with POS systems
- Ability to produce basic Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with inventory and cash management
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Must have dependable car or public transportation alternative
- Must be able to pass a background check and secure an agent card in states that require
- College degree
- Knowledge of state cannabis regulations
It is the policy of PharmaCannis to afford equal opportunity in all phases of employment without regard to an individual’s age, race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic tests and information, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Interested? Click here to apply now.