October 25, 2018
A few years back, the trend towards connected fitness was just picking up. People started tracking everything – from their steps to their sleep. However, we saw that there weren’t any accessible solutions that gave people a way to stay more active and be healthier in daily life. Thus, Cubii was born. It brought more movement where people spend the most time – at their desk or on their couch - while allowing them to stay plugged into the growing connected fitness ecosystem.
About the role
Brand & Community Manager
The Brand and Community Manager is a design-oriented, creative thinker who will be managing communications and community for our growing fitness company.
The person will work closely with our VP and CMO to manage the day-to-day of PR, social media, influencer campaigns, SEO, in-person events, and content creation (text, photos, videos).
- Social Media Marketing – Creating, managing, and growing the brand’s presence and engagement through all digital channels including Instagram, Facebook, and blogs. As well as building relationships with Influencers to increase brand presence.
- Marketing Strategy & Planning – Working with our team on marketing strategy and planning, including marketing campaigns, new channel building (online & offline), and community events management.
- Content creation – Creating written, photo, and video content for distribution on all sales channels (website, Amazon, retailers, etc.), for building upon brand SEO for organic ranking, and for marketing campaigns (paid digital, TV commercials, print magazine ads).
- Public Relations – Building & maintaining relations with both publications, and customer ambassadors and top referrers, for stories, testimonials, and feedback. Utilize the power of word of mouth to drive brand awareness and sales.
- Email Strategy – Building on existing Email strategy for new content to improve customer touchpoint.
- Analytics – Track and measure success of campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics, Amazon data, etc., including ROI assessment, optimization, identifying sales trends, and understanding performance.
- Experience with managing B2C Social Media accounts.
- Experience with content development – copywriting, graphics, photos, & videos
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to lead/own projects and willingness to learn on the go.
- Web development or experience with basic coding (Shopify CMS)
- Experience in building influencer campaigns, designing and growing customer ambassador programs
- Video & photo editing experience
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonuses
- Health and Dental
- Convenient River North location
- Experience with a growth-stage startup where everything you do matters
- And, of course, a Cubii for you to use and compete with
Interested? Email email@example.com to get started.