Regroup is a fast-growing start-up that operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare and is working to solve one of the biggest healthcare challenges. This award winning organization provides integrated telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry services - to health care entities and their patients across the United States. Regroup clinicians practice within healthcare entities experiencing clinician shortages or seeking a more flexible approach to behavioral healthcare delivery.
With its nationwide network of behavioral health clinicians, proven process, and virtual care platform, Regroup provides services to over 100 care sites across settings including primary care, outpatient behavioral health, tribal communities, and corrections. Regroup closed a $5.5 million growth round of funding in June 2018 to further invest in Regroup’s sales, clinical teams and operations, and continue its existing momentum.
About the role
Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate:
Regroup is building a high-performance sales organization and is seeking a Business Development Associate to prospect into health care entities, secure meetings and identify opportunities for Sr. Account Executives. The Business Development Associate role is critical to Regroup’s future growth and represents a great opportunity to have a high impact and grow your career.
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify prospects and leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities.
- Conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers and use your business acumen to identify opportunities.
- Position the value of Regroup’s products and services and overcome objections to set up business development meetings
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sr. Account Executives to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies
- Assist in setting up and preparing for industry conferences that Regroup BD Executives attend; Potential to represent Regroup at conferences over time
- Drive all activity through Regroup’s CRM
- Help the sales organization reach their goals by contributing new ideas and sharing knowledge across the team
- Strong work ethic: You have a get it done mentality and an innate desire to deliver results
- Competitive: You constantly push yourself to be the best and want to win
- Curiosity: You are genuinely interested to know more and ask effective follow-on questions
- Passion: You are deeply committed and excited about what you do
- Metrics-Driven: You always strive to exceed measurable performance goals
- Proficiency in leveraging technology: You are a master at leveraging sales technology (i.e. CRM system) to increase productivity
- Coachability: You seek and respond well to feedback and constantly want to improve
- Bachelor’s degree with academic, extracurricular, and/or work record of high achievement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, expressible over the phone, and the drive to overcome objections in a friendly, intelligent manner to create business development meetings from cold-calls with senior prospects who typically receive many similar calls each week
- Strong interest in a career in sales
- Excellent organization skills, time management and problem solving skills; the ability to juggle many tasks at the same time; strong attention to detail
- Exceptional computer skills allowing for rapid entry or uploading of data, sourcing of email addresses, researching prospects and generally working in a highly efficient manner
- Intellectual curiosity, along with a competitive spirit and friendly, likable personality
Interested? Click here to apply now.