Everything we do is driven by doing what is best for the resident. This impacts not only our solutions we bring to market, but how we sell, interact, and engage with the communities that choose to use our technology. Our company was built on a passion to help senior living communities help bring peace of mind and joy throughout the aging experience.
About the role
Location: Chicago, IL
You will drive new revenue and deliver world-class support by educating CCRCs and Memory Care Facilities across the industry about our products. This SaaS sales position requires as much expertise with client communication as it does with internal collaboration, learning, iteration and rigor. Growing our sales organization requires talent that embraces the entrepreneurial nature of our business, who also have the business savvy to know what’s right for our customers and our company long-term.
- Develop viable sales strategies and account plans that enable you to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue milestones in line with designated targets
- Qualify prospective customers, develop new sales opportunities and ongoing revenue streams. Demonstrate the prioritization of prospect engagement so that we are engaging with decision makers when a need exists and are then putting forth the right efforts that result in closing business
- Deliver compelling product demonstration to decision making stakeholders that result in a progression through sales stages. Identify where in each customer’s environment Caremerge products will drive ROI and improved outcomes for the residents within set facilities. Have the ability to present the benefits Caremerge products provide against other competitors in market
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive adoption of Caremerge Products within the marketplace
- Leverages the direction of sales and marketing leadership to continue to grow new pipeline opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Utilize marketing resources to create and manage a high-volume of sales pipeline that are then processed through effective sales plan execution.
- Lead the POC process by documenting key success criteria agreed with the customer
- Manage full-cycle sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close
- Negotiate and establish terms and conditions of agreements in a way that sets the client and Caremerge up for success
- Drive the adoption of Caremerge solutions into the existing customer base
- Maintain rigorous SalesForce.com hygiene that enable to accurate forecasting of opportunities in the pipeline.
- Meet/exceed monthly and quarterly pipeline and revenue goals
- Maintain relationships and rolling four quarter view of all accounts to better understand and forecast revenue, renewal and upsell opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years of relevant work experience in Enterprise Selling, B2B SaaS experience is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM platforms (i.e. Saleforce.com, HubSpot)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to turnaround high-quality work quickly
- Travel up to 20%
- Desire a career in Enterprise Sales at a fast-paced and dynamic growth company
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through effectively hunting, prospecting, cold calling, networking and lead generation activities
- Self-starter, success driven, tenacious and organized
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with sales and marketing teams
- Ability to lead a cross functional selling effort
- Have a strong desire to grow personally and professionally
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a startup culture
- Be adaptable and nimble with your resources
- Evidence of success under minimal supervision, learning complex concepts and domains quickly
- Client ready presence and communication skills
- Deliver against quarterly sales objectives and revenue targets
- Build a book of business that support growth objectives for the following year
- Position yourself for professional growth by taking on larger deals and strategic initiatives
If interested, click here to begin applying now.