About Something Corporation, Inc.
About the role
Chief Data Scientist
In collaboration with the research team at the Apkarian Lab at Northwestern University, you will lead the development of algorithms for predicting response to pain therapies. As a key member of Something’s Data Science team, you will work in close collaboration with world-renowned experts in Chronic Pain to iterate and optimize models based on a rich and proprietary clinical data set. You will collaborate with colleagues based in Helsinki, Finland, and Yerevan, Armenia. This is an immense opportunity to build a transformational new model of Chronic Pain therapy that will change the lives of hundreds of millions worldwide.
- Develop & Deliver AI/ML algorithms from conception to launch: Build end-to-end machine learning systems on large scale clinical data.
- Work with latest AI/ML frameworks.
- Share results and explain models with R&D and commercial teams in Finland and Armenia.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Biomedical Engineering, or related field. Someone with adequate Computer Science & Statistics/Math training
- Demonstrated track record of building and using machine learning models on large clinical datasets. Peer-reviewed publications considered a strong asset.
- Extensive expertise in Python or R.
- Background in scientific programming.
- Experience with exploratory and statistical data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement novel algorithms and methods.
- Excellent communication skills: comfortable interfacing between academia and industry.
How to Apply
Please click here to apply.