About Aligned Modern Health
At Aligned Modern Health, we look to partner with the best in class Doctors, Therapists, Acupuncturists, and Rehabilitation and Management staff. Our ideal candidates have a desire to bring their passion for health and wellness and fun personalities to a diverse and engaged patient base. We focus on creating great customer experiences, so strong interpersonal and teamwork skills are a must! Click the link tWe look forward to hearing from you!
About the role
Aligned Modern Health seeks outstanding personable and team-oriented people to join us as a full time clinic managers for upcoming clinics in the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs.
Aligned Modern Health is one of Chicago’s fastest growing and exciting healthcare companies, consistently earning only the highest 5-star ratings on Yelp! from our patients. We provide outstanding patient care combined with best-in-class customer experience.
- Customer First attitude and exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in team environments
- Passionate about health and wellness
- Available to work nights and Saturdays
- Customer service experience
- Prior experience in a chiropractic or physical therapy clinic preferred, but not required.
- Manage all non-medical aspects of clinic operations
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and build rapport with patients
- Manage patient communication and scheduling
- Manage fast-paced clinic and orchestrate the flow of patients throughout the clinic, manage and schedule patient appointments, and promptly respond to inquiries
- Handle financial aspects including insurance verification, communicating insurance coverage with patients, and collecting payments
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports and ensure that all relevant daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met
- Coordinate staffing for clinic marketing events
- Build strong relationships within local community and initiate activities to drive business and growth.
####The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A “patient first” attitude;
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced team-oriented environment;
- Energetic and outgoing personality with a desire to help people;
We offer competitive compensation and unlimited opportunity with one of Chicago’s most exciting and fastest growing health and wellness companies.
Interested? Click here to apply now.