About Dock Technologies
Timely care is quality care. At Dock, our goal is to enable front-line clinicians to take control of their time by making documentation and cues for action more patient-centric and visual. We design, build, and market timers with highly visible, accurate, and misuse-resistant wearable technologies. Clinicians can place our timers anywhere to remind them of crucial time limits throughout their delivery of care, meaning they can spend more time with patients instead of digging for information in cumbersome software, static charts, and off-duty peers. Bringing patients back to the center of the care process is valuable to improving quality and patient outcomes, and also part of our mission. Our vision to put time into sight, one application at a time.
Dock is a funded healthcare technology company headquartered in downtown Madison, WI.
About the role
Clinical Relationship Manager
You’ll play a major role in defining our small team. You will work directly with the founder of the company to establish and execute core clinical strategies, plan evidence, and develop best practices for an entirely new product category. Help us identify, quantify, and promote our benefits to the clinical world.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to his/her clinical sites
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Manage site onboarding and training activities
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within account base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Provide assistance in coordination of general Sales and Marketing activities
- Design evidence generation protocols, as needed, in partnership with customers
- Support development of papers/abstracts
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Diligent and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Ideal Candidate Experience
- Experience in a clinical environment
- Experience as a clinical research manager at a major CRO
- Experience training sites on SOPs and managing site protocol quality
- Experience in process improvement is a plus, but not required
- Clinical biostatistics a plus, but not required
- Salary and equity compensation
- Health and Dental
- Flexible vacation
Interested? Click here to begin applying now.