About the role
Vynca is a venture-backed healthcare technology company whose vision is to transform care at the end-of-life. You will join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a passionate and dynamic team. We are seeking a Controller to join our team and build the accounting function from the ground up. You will lead all financial reporting, budgeting and planning for the organization. The Controller will have high engagement with the executive team and Board of Directors. The ideal candidate will have strong technical accounting skills, the ability to work both independently and in a team environment and have the communication abilities to work across multiple departments.
- Provide support to leadership, and functional area leaders on a broad range of accounting, financial, internal control and compliance issues
- Perform extensive modeling and analysis to review business case scenarios and make appropriate recommendations to executive team
- Oversee the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting for internal and external audiences
- Hold team and individuals accountable to clearly defined and measurable goals that support the organization’s strategic imperatives
- Present financial reports and analyses to organization executives, Board of Directors, and finance committee
- Manage financial internal control processes and operational areas to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Provide general accounting assistance, including management of expense review and approval process, and state employment tax filings
- Oversee outsourced payroll, state employment tax filings, and employee onboarding
- Provide necessary support for external auditors and tax filings
- BS/BA Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years relevant financial experience
- Experience must include a strong focus on financial planning, reporting and analysis in a B2B SaaS business along with a demonstrated command of general ledger activities, cost accounting and GAAP
Please send resumes to email@example.com.