January 10, 2019
About 20/20 On-Site Optometrics
About the role
Customer Success Associate
Do you enjoy building strong relationships with clients and working collaboratively to effectively solve problems? Are you incredibly organized and able to think on your feet? Do you obsess over the little details? Are you energized by the idea of working at a growing healthcare & retail startup?
2020 On-site’s Customer Success team is the driver of our core business operations and the key link between clients and the rest of the company. Customer Success Associates manage our relationships with clients, coordinate all aspects of our on-site client visits, and gather feedback to improve future bookings.
Our clients will come to know you, rely on you, and look to you for critical input and ideas. You’ll be in charge of ensuring our corporate clients have everything they need for a successful visit: from marketing materials to parking permits, we do it all!
Role & responsibilities:
- Establish a deep understanding of 2020’s product and our clients’ needs
- Develop, nurture and maintain existing customer relationships through email, phone, and in-person communication in coordination with the Sales team
- Survey needs of clients and confirm details of visits as booked
- Develop marketing materials, and conduct print orders as needed
- Work collaboratively with client contacts to maximize patient appointment signups and ensure our on-site care delivery team sees a full book of patients daily
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Retrieve necessary permits for parking
- Analyze visit success and create client summary and follow up materials
- Maintain positive working relationships with city officials, vendors, and clients
Skills & qualifications:
- 1+ years professional experience in a customer success or client-facing role required (exceptional entry-level candidates may be considered if they have relevant internship or part-time experience)
- Desire to interact directly with clients by phone and e-mail, and manage their inquiries and needs in a prompt, timely and professional manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous, highly organized, and can successfully juggle many responsibilities at once
- Proven ability to effectively problem-solve and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- A true team player; can work well in close collaboration across all departments
- Positive attitude and a passion for innovation, healthcare
- Salesforce platform experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
Interested? Click here to apply.