AMOpportunities arranges U.S. clinical rotations for international medical trainees all across the US. Our disruptive model allows trainees to confidently search, apply, and attend rotation programs managed by AMOpportunities. We are a technology-enabled service, with an online platform that is now entering into the education arena with other course offerings.
About the role
Digital Marketing Associate
AMOpportunities is an online marketplace for international medical students and graduates. We’re quickly expanding and looking for an enthusiastic and passionate digital marketing associate who can jump in to generate leads and create compelling content and marketing campaigns for our audience.
As a start-up, our entire team wears many hats and is always willing to collaborate on new projects and bring new ideas to the table. This individual needs to be flexible and able to take on new responsibilities as needed.
This role will report to the marketing director.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Brainstorm and execute ideas for creative email marketing campaigns
- Identify target audiences
- Analyze market data to determine email campaign effectiveness and adjust for future campaigns
- Work with marketing department to develop email strategy
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Research content ideas
- Create content for AMOpportunities website, physician newsletter and blog
- Monitor all physician-centric social media accounts
- Follow best practices and policies for email campaigns
- Develop email marketing templates
- Contribute to content strategy
- Monitor campaign performance, tracking and optimizing core KPIs
- Develop weekly campaign reports and make recommendations based on reports
- Guide email segmentation, targeting and contact strategies
- Work with members of all departments to execute and develop email marketing campaigns
- Provide support to marketing director as needed and collaborate for brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Salesforce and Pardot knowledge required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or equivalent
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- HTML experience required
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Strong research and data-analyzing skills
- Creative, forward-thinking individual
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience working with WordPress
- Healthcare experience a plus -Experience with Adobe Photoshop is highly preferred but not required
AMOpportunities is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Interested applicants should email email@example.com.