About Pear Therapeutics
Pear Therapeutics is the leader in prescription digital therapeutics. We aim to redefine medicine by discovering, developing, and delivering clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide better outcomes for patients, smarter engagement and tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Pear has a pipeline of products and product candidates across therapeutic areas, including severe psychiatric and neurological conditions. Our lead product, reSET®, treats Substance Use Disorder and was the first prescription digital therapeutic to receive marketing authorization from the FDA to treat disease. Pear’s second product, reSET-O™, for the treatment of Opioid Use Disorder, received marketing clearance from the FDA in December 2018.
About the role
Director of Engineering
About the Role:
Pear Therapeutics is looking to hire a Director of Engineering. This individual will manage a number of development teams. The role will either be involved in overseeing our Platform teams or our Mobile Development teams (both are options)!
- Work cross-functionally with leadership across Product Management, DevOps, QA, Regulatory, Clinical, and others, to deliver on products, improve process, and define strategy
- Lead and manage engineering teams across backend, web, and mobile
- Improve software development processes and practices to ensure high quality product and code
- Coordinate deliveries of multiple products with cross team dependencies
- Recruit and hire top notch engineering talent
- Grow and mentor engineering managers
- Work with Vice President of Engineering to scale engineering organization
- Experience leading multiple product engineering teams
- Experience growing and nurturing world class engineering teams
- Superb cross functional communication
- Strong experience with agile process innovation across different products and teams
- Experience with security and compliance
- Experience with scaling high availability backend services
- Experience with continuous deployment practices
OUR TECH STACK:
- Mobile: React Native + Redux + Realm
- Web: React + Redux + Webpack
- API: NodeJS + Restify w/MySQL and Postgres
- Testing: Enzyme, Mocha + Chai + Sinon, Appium, Jest
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pear Therapeutics is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pear Therapeutics also follows all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
Interested? Click here to apply now.