About the role
Director of Marketing
What You’ll Do:
You will be the first marketing hire in the company and thus play a leading role setting our marketing vision, establishing our brand values, and positioning Machinify as a leader in the market for AI technology and solutions. A major focus of the role will be to create and deploy content that helps achieve the objectives above. Specifically:
- Lead effort to align the company on core messaging that cuts through the clutter of AI companies in the market and effectively communicates how our products and solutions are different and better (and trust us, they are).
- Create and manage content marketing programs that build Machinify’s position as a leader in AI, particularly in the healthcare space. Examples of content marketing include case studies, white papers, blogs, op-ed articles, etc.
- Develop a deep understanding of the experience our customers have with Machinify (the product and company) and communicate that experience back to our product and sales team.
- Support sales team with collateral, PR, website, sales and marketing collateral, events, speaking engagements, etc., leveraging agencies as necessary.
- Executing marketing projects start to finish.
Since you will be our first hire in marketing, there is a tremendous growth path in front of you once we establish ourselves publicly - to marshall increasing resources, potentially start to build a team, and build upon the critical marketing foundation you establish in your first year.
- At least 5 years of marketing leadership experience (manager or above) at a company delivering data-oriented and or analytics products to enterprise customers
- Demonstrated record in developing and executing content marketing projects and programs that have created significant business value.
- Strong writing skills; ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Results-oriented with keen focus on marketings KPIs to ensure high impact marketing investments are made
- Affinity for startup environments, where you are often going from zero to one on a given project.
- Curiosity and desire to continuously learn.
- Experience in emerging healthcare technology marketing.
- Familiarity with machine learning and AI.
- Technical background.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
The best companies are those that put talented people in a position where they can do their best work, challenge themselves, develop and grow, and make important contributions to the success of the company. Machinify is just this place. Specifically:
- The customer is at the center of everything we do. We employ innovative thinking to solve problems they don’t know they have yet.
- Everyone has a voice. Decisions are based on who makes the best argument vs who has the biggest title.
- We encourage personal responsibility and flexibility over defined rules and practices, and impact over process.
- We are a team of diverse backgrounds and perspectives but a common focus on the customer.
- You’ll be trusted to make big decisions on your own but with the proper support. We make decisions quickly without being rash.
- We understand that things sometimes go wrong. Our team members hold themselves accountable for their performance, but also see every setback or mistake as a learning opportunity.
Interested? Click here to apply now.