December 20, 2018
Our team is our most valuable resource and the main reason for our success. We have brought together a highly experienced team of professionals who know firsthand the challenges providers face when implementing e-prescribing software into their workflows.
Developed by a doctor, technologist and pharmacist, eazyScripts delivers widespread provider adoption and quick implementation.
About the role
eazyScripts seeks an experienced Project Manager for full time position to manage the development and integration of ePrescribing software with Electronic Health Records (EHR’s).
Position requires a self-motivated professional willing to work both independently and as part of a team. Role will be to manage the developers, clients, and ensure all projects meet client expectations and timelines.
Experience essential in the following areas:
- Managing team members
- Multitasking capabilities with a broad range of skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with project management software
- Exceptional Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel skills
- Development of timelines and work flow plans
- Assessing projects for quality and support client management
- Must hold a minimum of bachelor’s degree, preferably in health/life sciences
- SureScripts knowledge helpful
- EHR integration knowledge helpful
If interested, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org