About the role
At SkinIO, we provide software that brings automated total-body photography into every doctor’s office. We utilize state-of-the-art computer vision techniques to analyze medical images to identify new and changed lesions to assist doctors during patient exams. We believe in empowering patients with access to their own data, and providing doctors with tools that make them more efficient and accurate. We’re hiring a full-stack engineer to work on a team supporting our existing products as well as new development.
What you’ll do:
Develop and maintain the core SkinIO product. You’ll work on features across the platform including web development with React, server development in NodeJS, and Swift development for our iOS application. You will also have the opportunity to work on building out new infrastructure in AWS. We’re looking for someone that is curious about everything and interested in building new features across product boundaries.
- 1+ years of experience delivering production code
- Proficiency in one of iOS/Swift, NodeJS, or React. (or equivalent platform experience)
- Proficiency in an object-oriented language
- Experience with API design patterns and usage
- Experience delivering at least one feature across a software boundary
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Experience with Swift/iOS, Node.js, and/or React
- Experience with AWS, Python and Docker
- Experience with Unix and Linux command-line tools and scripts
- Knowledge, understanding and opinions of server infrastructure and patterns
- Self-direction to design and implement projects on your own
- Side projects or other non-education or employer-directed projects
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.