About Qlarity Imaging
Qlarity Imaging is applying artificial intelligence to improve patient care, by enhancing the diagnostic insights available to radiologists. We are backed by a Chicago-based life science innovator that invests in, builds, and advises bioscience companies. Our initial product is the first FDA-cleared computer-aided diagnosis software for radiology. It integrates images from multiple modalities to assist radiologists in the assessment and characterization of breast abnormalities.
About the role
Full Stack Software Engineer
Reports to: CTO
- Develop, test, and implement features that enable our AI-driven medical imagingproducts in the clinical workflow
- Collaborate with our R&D team in the development of new machine learning algorithms
- Deploy software for new customers and coordinate with hospital IT to integrate systems
- Identify and implement improvements to user experience (frontend code)
- Resolve complex technical issues and facilitate root cause analysis
- Compile comprehensive and accurate documentation and technical specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field
- 3+ years’ experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Strong and proven programming skills in C++
- Ability to develop creative solutions, simple design, and elegant code
Qlarity Imaging, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.