January 22, 2019
About Ascendco Health
At Ascendco, we believe the key to achieving surgical excellence lies in teamwork. We understand no two health systems or institutions are the same. We pride ourselves on understanding our partners needs so we can create a tailored approach for achieving peak performance. Through a unique combination of data, analytics, and software, Ascendco offers the expert guidance to help today’s top surgical departments work together to reach new heights.
About the role
Full Stack Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our growing team. In this position you will work with many different technologies that we use at Ascendco to help improve surgical instrumentation. You will also help with day-to-day IT questions that our team or clients may have.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work directly with our engineering team to build new features on our desktop applications and help maintain the applications.
- Help design and implement new RESTful API endpoints and methods that our Frontend application utilize.
- Occasionally work on Frontend code to implement new features or bug fixes.
- Begin work on moving data to our new Postgres database schemas as well as create protocols to query the data within our different applications.
- Design and implement deployment schemes that result in zero downtime.
- Work closely with DevOps and our engineering team to maintain uptime on our high-volume applications.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with backend technologies such as C#/C++/.NET
- Experience with compiled and strongly-typed languages
- Any remote knowledge of the 4D ecosystem is a plus
- Willingness to learn some obscure tech stacks
Interested? Click here to apply now.