About Level Ex
Level Ex is an industry-leading medical video game company creating spectacular mobile, AR, and VR games for doctors. The company uses video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to capture the challenges of practicing medicine – engaging large audiences of practicing physicians, including 500,000+ medical professionals and 1 in 3 U.S. surgeons.
About the role
Growth Manager, CRM
The Growth Manager, CRM role will lead communication to current players across the company’s suite of mobile app gaming titles targeting physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. This person will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing multi-channel strategies with the goal of maximizing player engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing with Us
- Design and implement retention campaigns to increase engagement with new and existing players across 4+ mobile gaming titles
- Lead efforts to develop and optimize email, push, and in-app messaging across the entire customer journey from onboarding to dormancy
- Analyze and build reporting on key engagement metrics. This includes monitoring how game design changes affect player behavior
- Develop clear, concise, insights-driven campaign briefs and work with our Game Design & Creative teams to build high performing, scaled programs
- Execute on all aspects of the messaging delivery from data management, content setup, targeting/segmentation, QA, launch, and reporting
- Ensure engagement strategy supports larger marketing and business objectives, including support for our clients to hit their engagement goals
- Work with Data Analytics and Product teams to enhance and improve the data available for personalization and segmentation. This includes improving the intake of data, as well as updating existing data
- Collaborate with the Game Design and Product teams to balance native and external communications
- Serve as the internal subject matter expert on mobile retention best practices and provide guidance on the product roadmap based on industry improvements
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in developing and executing mobile retention programs, including email marketing, push notifications, and in-app messaging
- Experience with marketing automation software and ESPs, Braze is preferred
- Deep understanding of customer lifecycle and journey building, including registration flows and dormancy series
- Highly analytical with a strong understanding of product engagement metrics and tracking/attribution platforms including the ability to pivot readily and react to real-time data
- Experience working with creative teams and/or agencies including creative brief development
- Experience working with User Acquisition teams to analyze and customize engagement campaigns based on traffic source -Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations with some direction and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives, and workload proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with gaming is required
- Experience working at a small company/startup environment is a plus
How We Make You Happy
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with company-paid match
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- River North loft workspace convenient to public transportation, and plenty of nearby food options
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Apply for this role here. For the fastest consideration please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you’re a fit for this important role. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
No agencies or recruiters, please.Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.We are currently unable to accept resumes from foreign countries without a sponsored visa.