About Human Practice
We create digital solutions to equip physicians and patients with the knowledge to find the right care provider.
About the role
At Human Practice, we work with the most prestigious hospital systems in the country, connecting their world-class experts to patients that need them. We are hiring implementation consultants to support rapid customer acceleration in 2019.
If you join us, you will:
- Learn our product and problem space inside and out both from us and the doctors you work with.
- Execute a rollout plan designed in collaboration with client hospital administrators to launch our product at their institution.
- Help physicians get the most out of our product through in person and remote outreach (some travel required).
- Collect physician end user feedback to help the product team guide future enhancements. We will teach you “guerrilla” user research methods that work with physicians.
We want people who are:
- Bold yet humble. You should feel comfortable both standing up to lead the way and listening carefully to follow others’ wisdom, whichever supports the best overall outcome.
- Driven to make an impact in healthcare. We are fired up by the positive impact we’re making on the lives of healthcare providers and patients.
- Excited to work in a startup environment. This means short timelines, hard work, and the ability to be scrappy and find unexpected solutions to seemingly tough problems. We want people who are resourceful, ambitious and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree at top 20 US university or college
- Experience working with and around physicians
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated record of success tackling difficult problems, experience facing and overcoming adversity
How does someone apply?
Email Moses Hohman at email@example.com with cover letter and resume/LinkedIn profile.