About Supply Clinic
Supply Clinic is the online marketplace for dental supplies. We’re a fast-growing digital company in an old-school industry, making waves as we expand and disrupt traditional distributors. You will play an instrumental role in further scaling a fast-growing, collaborative company.
About the role
Inside Sales Rep
What We’re Looking For:
Our inside sales rep will be responsible for taking our inbound leads (and generating outbound ones), helping potential customers become comfortable with our online marketplace, and get them to a third purchase. (After that, they’re handed off to a dedicated account manager.)
The ideal candidate for this is a high performing, goal-oriented person driven by excellence. You demonstrate a high level of proactivity, anticipating new opportunities to learn more and add value to the team. You think on your feet, take initiative, and can juggle multiple moving parts under pressure if needed. You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
As Supply Clinic continues to grow and expand the team at a rapid pace, this role may grow along with the company.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and reaching out to recent signups
- Generate new leads through outbound cold calls and emails if needed
- Become an expert in our online platform, and demo the site to potential customers
- Field inquiries on phone, email and chat platforms
- Build relationships with early customers to improve their ordering experience and grow their comfort with our website
- Achieve quarterly quotas helping leads become customers
- Create and manage user accounts with detailed documentation of pertinent information
- Develop strategies with the rest of the team for customer acquisition and retention
- Work closely with our other team members to ensure customer success
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent education and/or experience
- Strong preference for 1+ years sales experience
- Strong phone and email presence, and comfort using both communication tools
- Comfortable both in a sales role and assisting with customer support when needed
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong bias toward action
- High attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot or similar CRM a plus
- Compensation includes base salary plus potential for a substantial commission
- Health insurance
- Highly flexible role in terms of remote work (and easy-to-access downtown office)
- Office space on Michigan Avenue by the Loop for an easy commute
- Amazing, dynamic team (if we do say so ourselves)
- Friday happy hours
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic.
How to apply:
Email resume to email@example.com.