About Advocatia Solutions
About the role
Job Summary Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
You will be joining the corporate (internal) development team and will be responsible for development and maintenance of new and existing lines of business systems for revenue cycle, benefits assistance, and reporting/business intelligence.
Position Essential Functions:
- Developing and implementing enterprise-class software solutions including web/desktop applications, APIs, tools, reports and BI dashboards
- System analysis, programming and testing of software applications
- Enhancing proprietary applications/systems
- Developing with third-party platforms (i.e. applications, APIs, etc.) for customization and integration with core applications/systems
- Positive, self-motivated, driven and teachable attitude
- High standard of personal integrity and accountability
- Passion for software development with a team-oriented, customer-focused mindset
- Passion and aptitude for solving complex problems
- 10+ years of experience writing full-stack, enterprise-class software solutions with various Microsoft technologies
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or 3-4 additional years of professional experience in an enterprise-class setting
- Full development lifecycle knowledge and experience•Diverse experience with various technologies
- Strong experience and aptitude with the .NET Framework, C# and very strong inASP.NET and MVC or Windows application development
- Strong experience and aptitude with SOAP and REST Web APIs (i.e. XML/JSON, WSDL, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL for standard CRUD operations
- Experience working with stored procedures and/or SSIS packages
- Fun attitude and great sense of humor!
What else would make you stand out?
- Healthcare system experience (i.e. claims systems, EMR/EHR, HIE, HL7, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development workflow and best practices
- Strong experience and aptitude with ALL parts of defining, designing and implementing scalable, enterprise-class software solutions
- Strong communication skills, especially aptitude to break down complex problems into simple, non-technical terms
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Experience and aptitude directly supporting users and/or conducting end-user training
- Experience and aptitude gathering technical requirements from non-technical users
- Proficiency in enterprise class UI/UX design
- Experience with any of the following: Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI
To apply: Please email resume and cover letter to Ryan Brebner at RBrebner@advocatia.io.