Medorion enables healthcare organizations to increase members’ retention and improve quality scores using a persuasion software that incorporates AI, behavioral science and marketing technologies.
About the role
Junior Full Stack Developer
Medorion combines technology and behavioral science in order to help healthy people stay healthy. We’re building an innovative marketing platform, which allows health organizations activate large populations towards complying with medical guidelines, such as cancer screening, vaccines, etc. The platform segments the patients based on their health behavior and targets them with health promotion campaigns based on their clinical and behavioral patterns.We’re looking for our second developer to continue and build our A-class engineering team. The ideal candidate has worked in an early-stage startup before, has the capabilities of designing and building a complex system from scratch, familiar with a variety of modern technologies, and is interested in a great adventure.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for working on solutions that have a positive impact on society
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a leading University
- 2 years of Full Stack development experience
- Experience with TypeScript, Ecma 6, module loaders, webpack is an Advantage
- Machine learning experience is an Advantage
If interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org