NowPow is a women-owned and led technology company that powers communities with the knowledge people need to get well, care for others, and manage with disease. The multi-sided Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform seamlessly integrates with electronic health records to identify patients’ self-care needs, generate highly matched referrals, share referrals with community partners, and track referral status to close the loop on care. By making community resources visible to the people who need them the most, NowPow nurtures healthier, more vibrant communities.
About the role
Location: Chicago, IL
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, the Marketing Associate acts as the day-to-day contact for the various marketing and communication needs of NowPow. The ideal candidate is a mission-driven, energetic multi-tasker who enjoys working on a range of marketing activities from events and conferences to planning and executing marketing initiatives.
- Create, plan, and coordinate the development and production of custom marketing and publicity materials (e.g., case studies), ensuring deadlines and budgets are met
- Copyedit, proofread and revise communication/marketing materials
- Monitor and maintain NowPow website confirming all content is up to date and accurate
- With senior-level strategic support, run social media accounts; identify trends and insights to be used to optimize marketing performance
- Organize conference attendance and sponsorship/exhibit opportunities
- Implement email marketing campaigns, newsletters and client communications
- Measure and analyze metrics on marketing and PR initiatives to inform on performance.
- Serve as liaison between internal team and external marketing collaborator
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work performed in this role. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree preference in English, publishing, journalism, or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience required, 1+ years work experience in marketing-related activities strongly preferred.
- Comfort working in a start-up environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with healthcare ecosystem and health IT industry is ideal
- Public speaking experience preferred
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and strong track record of setting and meeting delivery commitments
- The ability to be candid and forthright and conduct oneself with maturity and integrity in all situations
- Charismatic attitude and willingness to work on a dynamic mixture of tasks no matter how big or small
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities
How to apply:
Submit an application here.