Machinify enables Fortune 1000 companies across a variety of sectors to transform their core operations with AI. Until now, the ability to develop complex, AI-powered software has been the province of a few tech giants. Machinify’s Data-to-Cash platform brings this power to everyone, enabling self-driving enterprises optimized by AI. Literally, our customers go all the way from raw data to a production, AI-driven software in days rather than months and years. We currently serve leading enterprise customers in healthcare, financial services, consumer marketing and legal services. Machinify’s leadership team has previously built numerous industry-changing companies in the mobile, video and customer electronics space, but Machinify is poised to have a greater impact than all of our previous companies combined. After a year in market, we already have several industry-leading customers in a variety of verticals, with millions of dollars in annual recurring revenue. The company has received funding from Battery Ventures, GV, and Matrix Partners, three of the world’s leading VC firms.
About the role
What You’ll Do:
Our marketing goal is to support our sales team with clear messaging and a strong brand as a leader company in AI that delivers real results for our customers. You will be the first marketing hire in the company and thus the leader of these efforts, including:
- Develop and socialize an overall marketing plan, including strategy, tactics and key deliverables and metrics. The marketing plan will include a statement of brand values that will help guide downstream activities.
- Creation and management of an ongoing content marketing program
- Overall of company messaging and collateral, including sales materials and website.
- Developing a program to solicit and incorporate customer experience with Machinify into our marketing efforts
- Develop and execute a targeted PR and events strategy designed to increase brand awareness and prestige.
- Develop, maintain and socialize a view of the competitive landscape.
- Executing marketing projects start to finish.
- At least 5 years of marketing leadership experience at a B2B, technology-oriented company.
- Demonstrated record in developing and executing marketing projects and programs that have created significant business value
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in branding and brand development
- Execution capability in content marketing programs
- Affinity for startup environments, where you are often going from zero to one on a given project.
- Curiosity and desire to continuously learn
- Some experience in healthcare marketing
- Familiarity with data-oriented and/or analytics products
- Some technical background
What It’s Like to Work Here:
The best companies are those that put talented people in a position where they can do their best work, challenge themselves, develop and grow, and make important contributions to the success of the company. Machinify is just this place. Specifically:
- The customer is at the center of everything we do. We employ innovative thinking to solve problems they don’t know they have yet.
- Everyone has a voice. Decisions are based on who makes the best argument vs who has the biggest title.
- We encourage personal responsibility and flexibility over defined rules and practices, and impact over process.
- We are a team of diverse backgrounds and perspectives but a common focus on the customer.
- You’ll be trusted to make big decisions on your own but with the proper support. We make decisions quickly without being rash.
- We understand that things sometimes go wrong. Our team members hold themselves accountable for their performance, but also see every setback or mistake as a learning opportunity.
If you are excited by our mission to enable enterprise transformation via AI and you can help the founding team build a world-class company, send whatever you think is relevant to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.