HealthVerity, based in Center City Philadelphia, is a venture-backed technology company that is transforming the way data-led organizations make critical decisions. Our technology platform serves as the foundation for the rapid creation, exchange, and management of healthcare and consumer data in a fully-interoperable, privacy-protecting manner. Advantaged by highly sophisticated identity resolution and matching capabilities, HealthVerity is on a mission to increase transparency, forge interoperability and activate deeper insights.
About the role
We’re looking for a driven, results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our growing marketing team. This role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and work closely with the overall sales / marketing team to drive key initiatives and create qualified leads. Leveraging channels such as email, social, events, webinars and others, your focus will be to build and execute creative and strategic campaigns.
What you’ll do
- Generate a robust marketing pipeline focusing on the development MQLs and SQLs.
- Track and understand marketing funnel KPIs.
- Own the end-to-end email process for email campaign development. This includes planning, execution, reporting and the ongoing optimization of the program.
- Monitor, analyze and optimize email channel strategies to continually improve subscription rate, deliverability, open rate, click-through-rate, conversion rate and retention rate.
- Assist with sales collateral needs (decks, one-pagers, etc.)
- Manage HealthVerity bi-monthly webinar program to include topic suggestions, content, attendance, and execution.
- Manage HealthVerity attended events / sponsorship deliverables.
- Assist overall sales / marketing team with other activities, campaigns and strategic initiatives.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience managing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns in a collaborative B2B environment.
- Experience with SaaS solutions, digital marketing techniques and marketing automation platforms.
- HubSpot & Google Analytics skills preferred.
- Proven track record of demand generation and lead management in a B2B/SaaS company
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, analytical and data-driven
- Entrepreneurial “test & learn” mindset with a natural curiosity to iterate and get the best results possible
- BA or BS in Marketing, Business or related field
- Energetic, creative, smart, fun, team player
Interested? Click here to apply now.