About the role
We are looking for an organized, and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Operations Coordinator. Successful candidates will bring a customer-centric attitude and a strong background in office administration to our small team. The Operations Coordinator’s responsibilities include assisting with customer service inquiries, coordination of compliance documentation, arranging and assisting partner training, and liaising with clients. To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to resolve problematic situations efficiently and have excellent communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Operations Coordinator should be able to ensure the smooth daily operations of a business.
Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Performing administrative tasks, answering customer service emails, maintaining credentialing records, small scale project management
- Arranging and assisting with the onboarding of new employees
- Assisting with project management by creating assignments, tracking progress, and resolving issues
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations
- Preparing and maintaining operations documents and reports
Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in office management or an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in G-suite
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and creativity
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com.