April 3, 2019
About Catalia Health
We’re a small, tight team working to change the future of healthcare. We work hard but spend our evenings and weekends at home (or out — it’s your time). We’re a healthcare company first and foremost, so everyone’s well-being is our priority. We encourage diversity and believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of buzzwords. We’re more interested in hiring enthusiastic learners looking to grow than we are in hiring know-it-all’s and been-there-done-that’s. We’re looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on solving real-world healthcare challenges for a large number of people.
About the role
Catalia Health is looking for an experienced operations engineer to help monitor, manage, and maintain our back-end systems to support our growing fleet of robotic health care companions.In this role, you’ll be working closely with engineering to define and deploy back-end services into a HIPAA-compliant environment hosted with AWS. We use Docker and Rancher to deploy and orchestrate services, and Terraform for managing our AWS resources. Our stack includes technologies like Elixir, RDS, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ, Graylog, and Traefik.Help us make everyone healthier.
- You’re smart and looking to learn more. You’re excited by the opportunity to create and play with robots that help people. You’re always asking “what if?” and “can we do that better?”
- Experience supporting live production, staging, and test environments
- Proficient with one or more Docker orchestration systems (Kubernetes, Rancher, Mesos, Swarm, etc.)
- Experience with Elasticsearch setup and management and one or more logging systems (Graylog, Kibana, etc.)
- Familiarity with CI/CD systems
- Experience writing automation/test scripts and programs
- Knowledge of networking configuration and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiasm for building health-related applications and technology
- Knowledge of building HIPAA-compliant systems
- Smart, curious, looking to improve lives
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Flexible sick time policy
- Coffee freshly roasted by our COO & CEO
Interested? Click here to apply now.