Healthcare is a 3.5 trillion-dollar industry in the US alone. Sadly, healthcare has been a laggard in realizing the benefits of technology and is overripe for disruption. A primary roadblock that is inhibiting innovation is an inability to integrate innovative software applications with a hospital’s Electronic Health Records system (EHR). Redox solves this foundational problem by providing an elegant, cost-effective, secure and highly-scalable platform that eliminates these technical barriers. Since Redox’s founding in 2014, thousands of healthcare developers have built on Redox’s API platform and Health Systems are using the Redox platform to do everything from turning on new cloud-based applications to exchanging data with affiliated facilities. Redox has connected hundreds of applications at Health Systems across the country, with robust capabilities for integrating into 30+ EHRs including Epic, Cerner, McKesson, AllScripts, and Athena. Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox’s cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data. This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
About the role
Sales Development Representative
Being a Redox Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself in healthcare technology and help solve a complex problem for technology vendors and healthcare providers alike. At Redox, becoming a Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first step to a rewarding and impactful career in software sales. As an SDR, you will have the opportunity to learn about the industry, and set the foundation for career advancement.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to build the Redox sales funnel
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified leads and opportunity quotas
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development within an organization; familiarity with marketing automation space
- Background in healthcare
- Pre-call planning a must
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Time and territory management
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, gsuite)
- Sales training and salesforce.com experience a plus
- 4-year College degree or equivalent experience required
We provide benefits that allow you to live life by your own design. Redox employees enjoy unmatched autonomy in their work and the support to live a balanced life. We trust you know what you need to be happy, at work and at home.
- Tackle Challenging Problems Everyday. There is no roadmap for what we are building, so you’ll have the backing and support of talented engineers and security practitioners to make sure you have what you need to be successful.
- Work Anywhere. (Within the US) We want to have the best people at Redox - no matter where you call home. All Redox employees are encouraged to live and work wherever they’re happiest. All you need is power, wifi, and a computer and you’re good to go. We also run a number of co-located working spaces across many US cities if you prefer an office environment.
- Flexible Working. Take a trip somewhere fun, stay home to recover from being sick, or have a staycation to unplug and recharge. Our best work happens when we feel fresh and inspired. We leave it up to you to decide when you need to take breaks and encourage you to make time for adventure and discovery.
- Health & Dental from Day 1. Working in healthcare makes you understand all the challenges life can throw at you. Your health and dental coverage starts when you do to make sure you’re always covered. We provide health and dental insurance for employees, spouses, domestic partners, and dependents, as well as life and disability insurance.
- Parental Leave. As your family grows, it’s important that you’re there and have time to figure out what your family’s new norm is. You can take 12 weeks of paid time off within the first year of your new addition arriving. We know that they need you and we have your back.
- Productivity Fund. We want you to be able to set up a workspace that allows you to perform at your very best. All Redox employees receive an annual discretionary stipend so you can select what helps you be productive.
- 401k. We offer an optional, customizable and flexible 401k plan for you to plan for your financial future on your terms.
If interested, click here to begin applying now.