Our story begins in 2013, when two intensive care physicians and two engineers were inspired to action after witnessing patients with serious, life-limiting illness who received aggressive care in the ICU against their wishes. The reason? Care planning documents such as advance directives and POLST forms were not available to help guide the care team. This seems like an easy problem to solve, right? With no solution available, our co-founders came together to develop a technology to help individuals, families, and care teams make care planning decisions, create accurate documentation, and share the documents across the care continuum.
About the role
Regional Sales Director- South
Vynca is a fast-paced, fun entrepreneurial environment incredibly passionate about transforming end of life care. We are actively looking for a Regional Sales Director - South to join the team that shares the same passion and vision for creating disruptive solutions in healthcare. As a Regional Sales Director, you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, motivated and articulate team player who is passionate about clinical software sales and excited to grow the vision of Vynca. Through your efforts, you will help prospects realize cost savings, improve clinical outcomes, and increase patient and family satisfaction with Vynca’s Advance Care Planning solutions.
- Collaborating with leadership to establish sales strategy for the region
- Forecasting annual, quarterly, and monthly sales orders
- Consistently meet or exceed the assigned quota
- Effectively prospect, identify, qualify, and manage your territory and pipeline
- Drive strategic prospects through the entire sales cycle to close
- Work with other department personnel to design and implement creative solutions for clients
- Use Salesforce.com for all information regarding opportunity management and forecasting
- Excellent presentation and listening skills; ability to communicate effectively with multiple senior management and C-level contacts
- Work tradeshows, conferences, and events to build relationships and build a robust funnel
- Be a strong brand ambassador to advance our company, our values, and our market position in all day-to-day activities
- BA/BS required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years healthcare sales experience
- Industry expertise required; experience selling Healthcare IT to hospitals. Payer and ACO experience an added benefit.
- Proven track record of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Ability to work in a remote capacity and travel 50-60% of the time
Qualified candidates, please send your resume to Emelia@vyncahealth.com