SwipeSense is building an operating system for the hospital of the future, today. Our mission is to eliminate Hospital Acquired Infections, a leading cause of death in the United States, through several products built on top of our connected hospital platform - a combination of sensor networks, wearable technologies, and big data insights. Our platform saves a life every two days, but we’re just getting started. If you want to solve problems big and small, experiment relentlessly, and execute ruthlessly to help us save a life a day: welcome. We continue to innovate and have recently expanded our platform to include other tool sets focused on driving profitability and improving outcomes at health systems.
SwipeSense is a high-growth venture backed company headquartered in Chicago, IL
About the role
Regional Vice President of Sales
As the Regional VP of Sales, you guide prospects through the sales process. Creating and owning the market strategy for your region, you focus on developing strong connections with clients by being authentic and transparent. You use your interpersonal skills to negotiate contracts and create pricing structures customized for each client. Post-sale, you remain engaged and work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure client satisfaction.
Who We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Regional Sales VP who has sold into the health system space and has a background in enterprise sales with long sales cycles (6-12 months). The ideal candidate would have experience in a startup and have sold into new growth markets Sales records include selling technology/software as a service and having sold to C-level executives.
- Ownership of sales region
- Build pipeline and delivering revenue
- Conduct and engage product demonstrations and pitch product
- Negotiation of contracts and pricing structures
- Remain closely engaged with customer post-sale (at least a year)
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Work closely with Marketing and Customer Success teams
- Deliver sales forecast for region
- Own market sales strategy
- 5-10 years experience in an enterprise sales role
- Ability to work remotely (if out of Chicago)
- Access to major hub airport
- Minimum 2 years in health care provider / health system market
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 2-3 days per week
- Preferred sales training from an accredited organization
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle
Interested? Click here to apply now.