About Supply Clinic
Supply Clinic is a dynamic, fast-growing marketplace in the dental supplies space. We’re a young e-commerce platform rapidly expanding into sister services and looking to grow our core product development team. If you’re passionate about making a real impact at a young startup company, Supply Clinic may be a great match.
About the role
Ruby on Rails Developer
A Ruby on Rails developer for Supply Clinic will tackle diverse projects building, expanding and maintaining the supplyclinic.com application. In a senior position, you’ll also be involved in higher-level decision making, and should have experience with code architecture, sysops, and testing methodologies.
- 3+ years of professional Ruby on Rails experience
- HTML, CSS, and preprocessors for HTML and CSS
- Ruby on Rails testing methodologies
- Experience with SQL, especially PostrgreSQL and/or MySQL
- Experience with modern version control (esp. Git), and their relevant workflows
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Medical insurance
- Join a passionate, fast-growing startup as one of the first 10 members
- Casual, collaborative work environment
- Conveniently located in downtown Chicago
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com