About ExplORer Surgical
ExplORer Surgical has created an interactive surgical playbook that promotes optimal teamwork in the operating room and serves as a unique educational tool for different members of the surgical team. Best practices are built into a surgeon-customized workflow for each case where, combined with checklists and interactive multimedia, all team members can improve their performance before and during the procedure.
The ExplORer platform also generates a detailed new data set used by our customers to discover powerful insights that were previously unable to quantify. ExplORer is focused on promoting our solution directly to surgeons and hospitals as well as working with medical device manufacturers to build unique OR optimization solutions.
About the role
Sales Operations Manager
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager who is passionate about both healthcare and innovation. This role will provide operational and analytical support to the organization with a heavy focus on sales processes and daily project management. While ExplORer has existing processes in place, we are looking for a candidate that will bring their expertise and thoughts to our organization with the goal of increasing the velocity of customer acquisition.
Sales Operations Manager will report to the Director of Sales but also work collaboratively with the customer success team. Strong candidates will be results-oriented and have excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales operations role with a background in project management or sales roles of increasing responsibility
- Experience with sales operations in a SaaS-based product environment
- Deep understanding of the healthcare marketplace with an emphasis on hospitals and surgical technology
- Natural leader that that is capable of working independently, but also thrives in a team setting
- Strong quantitative, reasoning, and analytics skills
- Able to communicate effectively internally and externally in both writing and verbal communications
- Familiarity with CRM software, specifically in an administration role
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office product suite
- Own sales reporting and analysis including the sales dashboard, pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales productivity
- Create and improve processes for the sales team to scale with the growth of the business
- Ensure the sales team is adapting to new processes and strategies set forth by ExplORer leadership
- Oversee the daily activities and tasks of the sales associates
- Manage the reporting and performance tracking for all aspects of the sales division across a variety of key performance metrics on a daily and weekly basis. Reporting requires a proficiency with ExplORer CRM (Copper) and may require combining data from several systems into a compressive set of reports
- Continually update email and call templates for each customer type and use case to maximize effectiveness
- Develop onboarding and sales training materials for new hires
- Contribute to automated marketing efforts, as relevant
- Assist in the development of sales proposals and finalizing master service agreements
Apply directly to our Director of Sales, Patrick Burkhart (email@example.com) with a cover letter indicating your interest in the role, as well as a current resume.