Our story begins in 2013, when two intensive care physicians and two engineers were inspired to action after witnessing patients with serious, life-limiting illness who received aggressive care in the ICU against their wishes. The reason? Care planning documents such as advance directives and POLST forms were not available to help guide the care team. This seems like an easy problem to solve, right? With no solution available, our co-founders came together to develop a technology to help individuals, families, and care teams make care planning decisions, create accurate documentation, and share the documents across the care continuum.
About the role
Sales/Business Development Associate
Vynca is a fast-paced, fun entrepreneurial environment incredibly passionate about transforming end of life care. We are actively looking for a Sales/Business Development Associate to join the team that shares the same passion and vision for creating disruptive solutions in healthcare. As a Sales/Business Development Associate, you will join our growing sales team and be responsible for contributing to our broader growth plans. We are seeking an energetic, motivated and articulate self-starter who is passionate about clinical software sales and excited to grow the vision of Vynca. Through your efforts, you will help prospects realize cost savings, improve clinical outcomes, and increase patient and family satisfaction with Vynca’s Advance Care Planning solutions.
- Prospect and qualify new and existing leads via phone and mass communication, and convert them to opportunities
- Develop new business from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, internet, LinkedIn, and individual research
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the early stages of the sales cycle
- Identify prospect needs and discuss appropriate Vynca solutions
- Schedule meetings for the Regional Sales Directors and provide knowledge transfer and a warm hand-off
- Accurately track and report in Salesforce
- Communicate status of leads and early stage opportunities with the sales and marketing team
- Develop a deep understanding of Vynca’s offerings, the advance care planning industry, and our prospects’ needs
- BA/BS required
- Previous experience cold calling through a lead generation, inside sales, or similar role
- A dynamic personality to reach the clinical champion and/or the decision maker
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software
- Self-motivation and drive, with a passion for teamwork
- Ability to work in a remote capacity
- Previous healthcare experience preferred
Interested candidates should send their resumes to Emelia@vyncahealth.com.