November 27, 2018
About the role
Senior Sales Associate
The Senior Sales Associate will join the Sales team to drive sales growth in new and existing markets. Primary responsibilities include conducting sales outreach and follow up, driving pipeline and bookings growth within an assigned region, and providing mentorship to a partnered Sales Associate. The Senior Sales Associate is an effective collaborator and communicator and is comfortable with a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Present the NowPow story, pitch, and demo to prospective customers
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics for calls, meetings, and conferences
- Manage relationships with all assigned opportunities and push them through the pipeline
- Conduct outreach to achieve sales forecast in assigned region
- Maintain CRM (Insightly) in order to monitor progress
- Travel for in-person meetings with prospects and to develop key relationships
- Write content for Request for Proposals (RFPs) released by prospective customers
- Participate in conferences and events
- Support the transition of a “won” opportunity to contracting and implementation
Sales Planning and Infrastructure
- Partner with Sales Leader to develop and monitor sales team strategy
- Monitor bookings and pipeline progress weekly
- Support pricing development and iterations
- Monitor sales processes and provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Mentor and provide guidance to partnered Sales Associate
Business and Product Strategy
- Compile information related to prospect interactions to share with other departments
- Opportunity to participate in cross-department workgroups (e.g. product development) to share observation’s and data from sales conversations
Sales Pipeline Value: NowPow tracks all sales outreach through its CRM system. Once an outreach moves to Sales Demo scheduled, it enters the Opportunity Pipeline. The Opportunity Pipeline has stages of assigned probability that calculate the overall value of the Sales Pipeline. In general, the value of the Sales Pipeline should be maintained at 10x the Bookings Forecast based on average time to contract.
Bookings: Bookings are the Year One value of a signed contract. Monthly Bookings are forecasted at a percentage of the Sales Pipeline. This is the primary metric of Sales success and the variable compensation driver for the Leader. Revenue is estimated using ½ of Monthly Bookings on a 3-month lag.
- Sales, business development, and/or marketing experience required
- Experience managing or leading peers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Qualitative research experience
- Familiarity with the healthcare ecosystem and health IT industry
- Public speaking experience
- Commitment to social impact initiatives and helping underserved communities
How to apply
If you are interested, please apply here. Please include a cover letter and your resume.