NowPow is a women-owned and led technology company that powers communities with the knowledge people need to get well, care for others, and manage with disease. The multi-sided Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform seamlessly integrates with electronic health records to identify patients’ self-care needs, generate highly matched referrals, share referrals with community partners, and track referral status to close the loop on care. By making community resources visible to the people who need them the most, NowPow nurtures healthier, more vibrant communities.
About the role
Senior Sales Executive (Southeast)
Location: Chicgao, IL
Reporting to Sales Lead, the Sales Executive is responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing new customer relationships in their assigned territories. The successful candidate will have experience navigating the complex healthcare landscape and an ability to strategically manage medium to long sales cycles. This person is responsible for building a qualified pipeline and closing profitable business within healthcare enterprises including: IDNs, Health systems, Community Health Centers as well as ACOs, Clinically Integrated Networks and Regional Payors.
What you’ll do:
- Direct and coordinate all sales activities in assigned territory following company’s sales design.
- Meet or exceed the expected sales quota as reflected in the sales pipeline model.
- Support additional opportunities as needed to ensure the company meets its revenue targets.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to clients onsite.
- Draft proposals including scoping of work, pricing and value propositions.
- Negotiate the business terms of agreements.
- Represent NowPow at business meetings and conferences to promote the organization.
- Provide feedback and input on the sales design, marketing materials and promotional programs.
- Promote positive relations with partners as needed to aid the organization’s growth.
- Role can be located in assigned territory or Chicago, IL
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree in Health Administration a plus
- 3-5 years consultative sales or account management - within a healthcare-related field
- Ability to grow and manage a sales pipeline while accounting for a 9-12 month sales cycle
- Ability to interact effectively with both senior leadership of hospital organizations and payors as well as any team members involved with population health and SDOH (Social Determinants of Health) initiatives
- Self-motivator with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate, present, and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Proficient skills with MS Office, CRM and Webinar tools, etc
- Ability to travel to prospective client sites within assigned territory
How to apply:
Submit an application here.