December 17, 2018
Radlink, in collaboration with our physician partners, designs, builds, installs and supports creative digital imaging solutions. From our early days in radiology we learned that the perfect solution for orthopedics, including hip, knee, shoulder, and ankle arthroplasty, trauma and spine typically begins and ends with an x-ray. We enhance the radiographic image for orthopedics using algorithms to assess angular and linear relationships between important anatomical landmarks. The surgeon is able to confidently proceed with the procedure knowing measurements or estimates previously done in his/her head are now mathematically precise. The image is captured by standard mobile x-ray or C-Arm equipment. We work with any hardware on the market no matter how old. After capturing the image our software displays, enhances, manipulates, distributes and stores the data. Surgeon’s Checklist assists the surgeon in the OR by providing measurements and feedback during surgery, resulting in superior patient outcomes.
About the role
Software Development Engineer
- Do you want to help build products and features that fundamentally change how surgeons perform surgeries?
- Our team is expanding our Surgeon’s Checklist software into all portable x-ray systems in the health care industry.
- We’re looking for top-tier engineers who can help us accomplish this
- You will have the unique and high-visibility opportunity to build software tools that’ll used in hospitals all over the world
IMPACT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Have your code used daily by surgeons all over the world
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on a high-visibility, high-growth project
- Gain deep familiarity with joint, trauma, spine etc. surgeries
- Influence our technical roadmap and feature priorities
- Participate in development life cycle activities - design, implementation, testing and production release
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH:
- A small, motivated, ambitious team of top-performing product managers and software developers
- Top surgeons in US
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- 2+ years experience with one major programming language: e.g. Java, C#, Python, C++
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and concepts
- Solid mathematics skills
- Security-minded and comfortable working in Linux
- Experience developing enterprise software applications
- Be proud of self for delivering clean, solid, and high quality code.
- Be proactive with identifying areas for improvement and innovation.
- Experience with high scalability and availability applications is a plus.
Interested? Click here to apply now.