January 10, 2019
Carium is team of people dedicated to improving people’s healthcare journeys. Our mission is to enable great quality of life through personalized healthcare. We strive to make each health journey the best it can possibly be. We also aim to have a positive impact on our partners and community.
Our platform is designed to help patients, healthcare providers including doctors and nurses, and healthcare payers with the emphasis on enabling personalized care. We leverage leading-edge software technology and intelligence to make this possible. Our intent is to reduce costs, enable better insights, foster a closer relationship between patients and their healthcare providers, and produce better health outcomes.
About the role
Software Engineer, Core Applications
Carium is looking for software engineers to help build the core functionality of our software-as-a-service applications. This position provides the opportunity for you to participate in a variety of disciplines as you help connect individuals to the enterprise systems where the bulk of our healthcare data is stored today.
Qualities we admire:
- The motivation to deliver products that improve our population’s quality of life
- The ability and drive to work independently and complete projects
- Commitment to building high quality software through extensive use of test automation
- A proactive, communicative individual who is always excited to learn something new
- Exposure to distributed systems architectures
- Understanding of mainstream database technologies
- Data modeling
- Server-side MVC frameworks (Django, Revel…)
- Test Automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in engineering
Interested? Click here to apply now.