Regroup is a fast-growing start-up that operates at the intersection of Technology and Healthcare and is working to solve one of the biggest healthcare challenges. This award-winning organization provides integrated telemedicine - specifically telepsychiatry services -to health care entities and their patients across the United States. Regroup clinicians practice within healthcare entities experiencing clinician shortages or seeking a more flexible approach to behavioral healthcare delivery.
With its nationwide network of behavioral health clinicians, proven process, and virtual care platform, Regroup provides services to over 100 care sites across settings including primary care, outpatient behavioral health, tribal communities, and corrections. Regroup closed a $5.5 million growth round of funding in June 2018 to further invest in Regroup’s sales, clinical teams and operations, and continue its existing momentum.
If you are looking for a place where you can take your sales skills and have a big impact, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role
Sr. Account Executive
Regroup is building a high-performance sales organization and is seeking a Sr. Account Executive to sell new business into health care entities, including Hospitals, Outpatient Facilities, Correctional Facilities, Children’s Homes, Clinics, Large Hospital Systems, Insurance Companies. The Sr. Account Executive is a high visibility role and a critical contributor to Regroup’s growth.
- Deliver Revenue: Responsible for owning the sales cycle end-to-end and exceeding sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Pipeline Development: Responsible for generating and maintaining sufficient pipeline to achieve sales goals, including prospecting and seller-driven lead generation.
- Pipeline Management: Manage and progress a multi-million-dollar pipeline from discovery to close. Use appropriate selling strategies and techniques to engage and accelerate clients through all sales stages.
- Territory Management: Maintain and foster client relationships in your assigned territory via face-to-face appointments, virtual meetings and email to uncover opportunities and maximize revenue.
- Thought Leadership: Maintain up-to-date, detailed customer knowledge and industry data. Must stay current on trends and competitive activity impacting existing and potential clients. Attend conferences on healthcare, telemedicine, psychiatry, and behavior health.
- Collaboration: Partner with your Business Development Associate on prospecting efforts, sales plays and territory planning to maximize revenue in the territory. In addition, we work as a closely-knit team, and expect all sellers to hit their individual quota, while also helping colleagues achieve their goals.
- Continuous Learner: You view sales as a craft that you continuously get better at
- Strong work ethic: You have a get it done mentality and an innate desire to deliver results
- Competitive: You constantly push yourself to be the best and want to win
- Good Listener: You listen first, have a customer-centric mentality and tailor all your future actions based on what you heard
- Curiosity: You are genuinely interested to know more and ask effective follow-on questions
- Passion: You are deeply committed and excited about what you do
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience selling healthcare, technology or services
- Experience carrying over a multi-million-dollar quota
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience in B2B Enterprise Sales
- Strong sales process and sales pipeline discipline, including effective use of CRM systems
- Strong strategic and analytic skills to identify trends and patterns.
Please click here to apply.