GHX: Uniting the best of healthcare Lumere, a GHX company, is at the forefront of clinical decision making for drugs and medical devices, offering evidence-based solutions and services that empower physicians and health systems to reduce costly, unwarranted variation. The company works with more than 700 facilities across the U.S. For more information, visit lumere.com, find us on LinkedIn, follow @LumereHQ on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
About the role
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Pharmacy Solutions
Sr. Product Marketing Manager (Lumere Pharmacy Solutions)As the Product Marketing Manager for Lumere pharmacy solutions, you will serve as the strategic marketing focal point for increasing the company’s presence in the hospital pharmacy marketplace. In this role you will use your experience to identify key market trends, buying behaviors, and opportunities that can be addressed by Lumere’s solutions and define go-to-market strategies, messaging, positioning, and tactics that can be executed upon by a cross-functional team including sales, client services, demand generation, and customer marketing. In addition, you will use your innovative and creative skills to craft compelling content to drive awareness and lead flow to create pipeline and revenue.
You will also support the creation of sales and channel enablement materials to ensure their on-going ability to sell and support these products, as well as be able to up-sell and cross-sell related offerings.
To be successful in this role, you must possess strong marketing and communications skills as well as a technical understanding of hospital pharmacy processes, enterprise software, IT environments, and a rapidly evolving healthcare landscape. These skills will then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and story-teller, demonstrating the value that Lumere provides to healthcare organizations. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
You must be comfortable working closely with a cross-functional team including sales, client services, solutions, product management, consulting services, implementation, support, clinical staff and marketing teams, as well as with prospects, customers, partners, and analysts. The position is based in the US and reports to the Executive Director of Marketing Strategy at GHX, the parent company of Lumere.
- Become an expert in and a documenter of the buying cycle and develop buyer personas for your product portfolio.
- Develop deep knowledge about your product portfolio and the competitive landscape and determine the most effective methods for disseminating this knowledge and how sales can apply it to optimize the sales process.
- Define and implement global go-to-market strategy and plans in collaboration with marketing and sales, client services, product management, implementation and support teams, and PMO to drive demand, customer adoption and success.
- Craft compelling and complex messaging and positioning frameworks that (1) address your buyer’s needs and (2) positions the unique value of your solution in the context of Lumere and complementary GHX solutions overall.
- Translate that messaging into creative and solution-oriented presentations, demonstrations, sales collateral, website content, videos, webinars, white papers, blogs, customer/prospect communication, and press releases.
- Develop sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners find and win deals faster.
- Partner with sales training to develop content and curriculums for enabling sales during onboarding, national sales meetings and at all points in between where it is necessary to enable sales on your portfolio.
- Gather and analyze competitive data, create and maintain sales-facing competitive battlecards for key competitors, and infuse content and messaging with competitive differentiation.
- With your domain and market expertise, act as an evangelist to market influencers, industry analysts, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Partner with demand gen team to develop effective lead generation and qualification programs.
- Conduct market research to understand industry trends and identify opportunities.
- Coordinate with product and sales leadership to develop success metrics for product launches, pipeline creation and close ratios.
- Take responsibility for results and closely monitor key success metrics including customer acquisition effectiveness, win rates, customer renewals, and rate of certification of sales on content for your portfolio.
- Required travel up to 25%.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value.
- Ability to pivot fast to respond to market-changing needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to influence and communicate with credibility and confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly, assimilate and translate technical concepts into strategic value propositions.
- High attention to details and willing to take deep dive into understanding products and the market.
- Take ownership mentality with minimal direction needed to effectively execute.
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in the pharmacy information and technology services space.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products and features to market.
- Experience working cross-functionality with diverse teams: Sales, PR, Creative Services, Corporate. Marketing, Product Management and Engineering.
- Experience marketing to decision-makers within the hospital pharmacy space.
- Background in pharmaceutical distribution, pharmacy automation, or pharmacy workflow software, group purchasing organizations, EMAR and analytics, add-mixture pharmacies, pharmaceutical packaging services, 340b split billing and inventory management services, etc.
- Direct sales experience.
- Pragmatic marketing certified or similar concept.
How to apply
To submit an application, please click here.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.