January 7, 2019
Fibroblast automates the referral and population health management processes by empowering providers and their administrative staff with an easy to use, end-to-end referral management platform. Our secure, HIPAA-compliant platform enables office staff to source referrals and schedule provider appointments at the point of care. Fibroblast can be used as either as a stand-alone solution, or tightly integrated with existing EMR, PM, eMPI, analytics, or disease registry systems as desired. Fibroblast’s proprietary, intelligent patient-provider matching algorithm takes into account a variety of variables to drive referrals to the most appropriate in-network providers delivering the highest quality, lowest cost care.
About the role
Strategic Account Manager
Fibroblast is seeking a Strategic Account Manager who will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients and leading key activities which include, but are not limited to, generating awareness of Fibroblast among healthcare providers within the market post Go-Live of product implementation; gathering and synthesizing end user feedback for Fibroblast’s Product Team; provide day-to-day client communication and reporting; on-boarding and training users; and interacting with other team members to execute strategies for the assigned accounts. The Strategic Account Manager will work with multiple client accounts and provide strong support to senior management based on assigned clients needs. This role will report to the Vice President of Client Success.
- Establish and maintain productive and professional relationships with key personnel within all prospective accounts and current accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel including support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Log all activity and keep Client Success team up-to-date.
- Update leadership frequently.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion related to matters of significance.
- Prepare content for customer engagements, balance workload, evaluate account performance, identify opportunities and follow up/through on requests.
- Continually put the customer first and provide world-class service.
- Continually develop industry knowledge, strengthen business acumen and grow professionally.
- Develop and maintain an expert level understanding of the healthcare industry and trends affecting or influencing the referral management marketplace.
- Be present at industry events and engage in customer activities/events to increase industry and product knowledge
How you will succeed:
- Develop an effective strategy for uncovering and progressing opportunities.
- Build relationships across new and existing accounts.
- Formulate a plan to achieve recurring and additional revenue through up-selling and contract renewals.
- Identify, develop, and negotiate terms and conditions for accounts to effectively manage overall profitability.
- Communicate value propositions to key accounts and be able to present and close new business.
- Manage time and workload efficiently and effectively
- Analyze and understand industry market trends, competition, products, and pricing that may impact sales efforts and communicate this information to all sales management and other departments as necessary.
- Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- 1+ years of account management, client success, or customer support (other relevant experience will be considered)
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare systems or healthcare consulting industry is required
- BA/BS degree required
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance, disability benefits, and 401k Retirement
- Unlimited vacation
- Free, in-building gym membership
- Participation in a strong community of start-up entrepreneurs and engineers
- The latest equipment including Macbooks and large monitors
- Weekly sponsored team happy hours
- Tons of snacks and catered lunch weekly
To learn more, please visit this website to apply.