About Koios Medical, Inc.
We put the AI in ultrasound.
Koios was the Titan god of wisdom, foresight and intellect. Koios Medical, Inc. (pronounced kEE-ōs) is leading healthcare into the era of machine learning and computer vision helping physicians and enabling rapid, accurate cancer detection and diagnosis; saving precious time and valuable lives. Our flagship product, Koios DS Breast, is FDA cleared clinical decision support software using our proprietary artificial intelligence algorithms to “see” ultrasound images with clarity and precision while automating assessment and clinical documentation. Built upon and trained by tens of thousands of ultrasound images and backed by clinical research, Koios DS is proven to facilitate early detection of disease potentially reducing benign biopsies, complications and unnecessary follow-up. Koios DS fits seamlessly into existing clinical workflow and instantly analyzes each suspicious area. Armed with Koios DS, physicians deliver a more confident, accurate diagnosis, in seconds.
With offices in Chicago and New York City, our growing team is expanding with open positions to contribute to our mission to empower radiologists with the best tools possible to improve diagnostic accuracy, provide healthcare at lower cost, and enable physicians and patients to achieve better outcomes.
About the role
Technical Sales Specialist
The Opportunity at a 30,000ft view: As an integral member of the Deployment Team, our Technical Sales Specialist (TSS) will support the sales and activation process for Koios DS – Koios Medical’s groundbreaking AI decision support software for ultrasound diagnosis. This individual will have a strong role during the selling process in presenting the technical connectivity aspects of our product and how it integrates into the customer’s unique workflow, system functionality and healthcare IT environment. This individual will be responsible for serving the pre-sales connectivity, customized workflow needs, product deployment and support. Additionally, they will help drive customer adoption, utilization and overall satisfaction.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical product knowledge to the Koios Medical Sales organization through education, sales tools, conference calls, site visits and other means of written and verbal communication.
- Produce and deliver customer presentations related to Koios DS workflow, which highlight Koios DS products and demonstrate how they can be successfully integrated into customers’ PACS, reporting and medical IT environments. The presentations can include pictorial representations of suggested workflows and equipment layout.
- Respond to, track, prioritize and relay customer support requests and customer feedback to the Deployment and Product Development teams.
- Manage the implementation, configuration, and deployment of Koios products at customer sites with customer communication and success top of mind.
- Travel will be required for this position.
- B.S. degree in technical/professional discipline preferred such as Information Technology, Medical Informatics, Computer Science, and/or equivalent work experience considered
- Strong proficiency and knowledge in PACS, DICOM, HIS/RIS, networking, storage, and medical reporting Systems industry trends
- 3 or more years of experience in medical imaging or medical device industry preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and oral communication
- Demonstrated success in customer interaction.
- Demonstrated strong desire and ability to sell.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Enthusiasm for travel to customer sites, sales opportunities and industry conferences.
- Able to initiate and lead conference calls, customer meetings and other technical product discussion scenarios.
- Able to translate detailed technical concepts into those that can be understood by Technologists, Radiologists, physicians and non-technical hospital personnel.
- Able to perceive customer requests and related technical concepts in communicating these requests to the technical team.
- Excellent Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% Matching
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity Options
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Yearly Education Stipend
- Breakfast & Snacks
- Awesome Team Building/Happy Hour Events
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Open Office Space & Dog-Friendly Environment
How to apply
Please click here to submit an application.
Koios Medical is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, veteran status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.