February 26, 2019
About Stay Smart Care
Stay Smart Care is the only aging-in-place solution to combine the best in health-tracking technology with one-on-one attention from healthcare professionals.
About the role
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
We are currently seeking a an experience Vice President of Sales and Marketing with a proven record of success. This individual will be a key member of the management team and will help shape the overall direction of the company. Requirements include experience in aging services technologies or related fields. Masters degree preferred.
Principal duties shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Work with Company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to design and develop growth strategies across sales channels aligned with the goals and directives of Company
- Harness the power of data to drive and adapt go-to-market strategies and tactics that drive profitable growth and provide input to Company regarding the deployment of technology that will positively affect Company’s sales teams
- Lead all Company wide sales efforts, execute sales plans, and resulting actions in order to achieve revenue targets
- Establish and maintain standardized policies and procedures to guide the Company’s sales teams
- Manage the sales workforce teams to ensure that all sales personnel have sufficient training and are following all applicable regulations, representations, and policies required by law
- Proactively work to advise executive team of future investments required to scale business. These include but not limited to sales resources including people, databases or repositories public and private needed to achieve near and long-term business objectives.
- Create accountability within the sales organization, developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics
- Monitor revenue pipelines of each revenue stream to determine in advance the level of risk to obtaining desired goals and what adjustments should ultimately be implemented to accelerate revenue growth
- Provide regular sales forecasts and detailed reports
- Participate in and lead sales meetings
- Assist the executive team, sales staff and personally contribute to growing revenue and profitability of the business. Interface with clients as needed, including prospecting and sales with key clients
- Identify key business opportunities and solicit the help of the CEO and others to pursue and win new business. Identify and engage with key stakeholders including sourcing new business relationships with doctors, specialists, long-term care facility leaders, nursing home leaders, community activists, insurers and hospital providers
- Develop, implement and manage marketing initiatives that support Company’s Revenue Plan
- Develop and manage a customer communication plan including a customer feed-back loop to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend conferences and educational events at Company’s expense
- Contribute to white papers and case studies for publication
- Other duties from time to time that are assigned to you by the CEO or Chief Operating Officer.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.