December 11, 2018
About Immersive Touch
Founded in 2005 by a group of engineers and surgeons, ImmersiveTouch is building the next generation of medical Virtual Reality (VR) software. Surgeons are currently planning complex surgical cases using our FDA-cleared VR platform. Hospitals are improving patient experiences using our ground breaking technology. Residents are training for surgery using our simulators.
About the role
Virtual Reality Software Engineer
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
As a virtual reality software engineer, your role involves working as an individual or with a small, task-oriented team of developers and artists You will design and develop next-generation and ultra-realistic, digital surgery solutions. Join a team of creative and passionate developers and artists, utilize cutting-edge game engines, graphics, haptics, and dynamics simulation techniques to create stunning simulations of the human anatomy, design revolutionary tools for surgical planning, and save some lives while doing it.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#
- Proficiency with mainstream game engines (e.g. Unity, Unreal Engine)
- Experience in VR/AR/MR software development, knowledge of Oculus; HTC Vive; Microsoft Mixed Reality Devices
- Strong 3D math skills (matrix/vector math, trigonometry, linear algebra, etc.)
- Experience in front-end design / graphical user interface
- Experience in real-time computer graphics, knowledge of OpenGL, GLSL
- Knowledge of digital image processing
- Understanding of GPU architecture; experience in parallel computation, GPGPU
- Experience in mobile developments
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new knowledge and technique
- Outstanding mindset for collaboration and communication
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Interested? Please click here to apply now.