Benefits of participation
In the ensuing four-month program, MATTER will support four small-medium enterprises (SMEs) focused on successful business landing in the U.S. MATTER will tailor the program based on the SMEs’ individual needs and roadmaps.
Program participants will:
- Receive access to programming, resources and mentorship from MATTER executives in residence, venture acceleration team and mentor clinic to advance their product, sales and fundraising in the U.S. healthcare ecosystem
- Receive a one-year membership to MATTER
- Engage with other cutting-edge SMEs
- Gain exposure to the MATTER community
- Pitch to potential partners, investors and industry influencers at showcase events
Select SMEs will also participate in a 4- to 6-week validation study with UChicago Medicine (subject to MATTER and UChicago Medicine approval). SMEs, UChicago Medicine and MATTER will jointly design the problem statement for the validation study which may focus on, but is not limited to, technical, cost or usability.
Who can apply?
April 28: Applications open
May 19: Applications close
May 25: Semifinalists notified
June 1 - June 2: Virtual meetings with semifinalists
June 9: Finalists notified
June-September 2023: Korean SMEs U.S. Market Adoption Program
Dates are subject to change.